1 - The seller is committed to the need to put all the details required when presenting the product or its own and can be used to service the clients of the site to help enter the details accurately and clearly.
2. The seller must confirm the purchase order when the product is available to him and is able to ship it and submit the shipping invoice for the site, which is bound by the shipping date within three days of the purchase order no more.
3. The seller shall inform the site of the place of shipment of the goods to and from the buyers.
4 - The seller is committed to packing goods and products before shipping to the consumer to ensure the safety of the product.
5. Seller shall bear after-sale services the possibility of retrieving the product or replacing it according to the conditions.
6 - Submit all documents and documents required for the commercial activity and any papers required at any time to conduct the activity.
7. Compliance with the safety of the product, including taking into account the date of validity and the date of completion, including the obligation not to disclose the product before the time specified by the factory according to the license to practice.
8. The seller's promotion of products and goods within the data package is not permitted only to comply with the requested details without addition.